Montag, 10. Dezember 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Have a Sweet Day - New Digital Release ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with my second posting on this Monday.
This is really a special day,  because today  is 
Craftin Desert Divas Release Day
All new Release products are now here available in the shop. There are so many amazing new stamps, stencil and also a new Digital Stamp Release.

For my first card of the new Digital Release Delicious Wishes I use the cute baking kangaroo.
I create my own background with the cute potholders and color them with my Copic Markers. After that I cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. In the middle I cut out an oval with the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies and glue the background on my card base. I color the edges of my card base also in the same Copic color which I use in the background (I think it was the RV 63). Then I color the kangaroo with my Copics, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Fun Foam in the middle of my card. For the sentiment I use a stamp from the Sweet Shop Stamp Set and  a banner from the Flag Banner Dies. For the final touch I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins with Multi medium Matte on my card.
I'll hope you like this card and the new Release.
Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela