Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2017

♥ Winter Tags with Winter Cheer and Oh What Fun Stamps for the Coffee Loving Cardmakers ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another creation for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop.
 
Because I have so many wonderful stamps from Craftin Desert Divas I decided to make some winter tags with  the cute Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the cute Oh What Fun Stamp Set.
 For my Tags I created a watercolor background with my Gansai Tambi Watercolors and let it dry. I decided to make my tags with the Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Stitced Label Dies and cut out also a white cardstock frame. After that I cut out a little snow hill with the Craftin Desert Divas Fall Border Dies and glue it on my blue background.
 For this tag I use the Oh What Fun Stamp Set, the trees are from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the little Reindeer is from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set. I colored all images with my Copic markers, cut them out with my scissors and glue them on my tag. The sentiment is from the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and I use a die from the Flag Banner Dies to cut it out. For decorating I use some Fairy Dust Sequins and I use also a white Gel Pen.
For this tag I also use the Winter Cheer Stamp Set and the little reindeer from the Holly Jolly Stamp Set.The sentiment is from the Nice List Stamp Set and i also cut it out with a die from the Flag Banner Dies. On this tag I use also some Fairy Dust sequins and a white Gel pen.

So these are my tags for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop and I hope you like them.
I made some more tags and I'll share them soon here on my blog.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon.

8 Kommentare:

  1. These tags are so cute and adorable. Both are such lovely little scenes.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the shape of your tags. Awesome coloring on both of them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your tags are so cute. darling images and coloring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What FABulous tags! Love how cute they are!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and love how you did the snow falling... it's like they are actually "in" the snow...

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela