Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Somebunny loves you Card with Bunny In Basket Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp.

I start first to create a soft cloud background with the Hill Scene 2 Stencils and Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass. If the background is dry I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
Then I cut out a grass hill with the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and ink the hill with Distress Oxides Twisted Citron. 
I also cut out a flower hill with the Flower Border Dies and inked the flowers with Copics. 
I printed out the Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp, color it with Copics and fussy cut it out. 
I also stamp some more eggs from the Somebunny Stamp Set and fussy cut them out. 
Now I added all images to my background and glue it on my white card base. For the final touch I cut out three clouds with the Puffy Cloud Die and glue them with Foam Tape on my card. The sentiment is also from the Somebunny Stamp Set.

So I hope you like my new card like I do.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon, have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela