Samstag, 16. Februar 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - First Easter Card with Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I start showing you my cards with Craftin Desert Divas new Digital Release. There so many wonderful new Digis in the Shop.

For my card today I use the Bunny Basket Scene Digital Stamp and made a clean and simple card.
I printed the image on a piece of Copic paper and use my Copic Markers for coloring this cutie.
After my coloring is done I cut it out with the Fancy Stitched Frame Dies. I colored the edges from my card base also with a Copic Marker. Then I glue my image on my card base. For the sentiment I use the Happy Sentiments Stamp Set and stamp the sentiment directly on my card. 
For the final touch I glue some Lollipop Sequins on my card.


So that's all for today. I'll hope you like my new Easter card and the new image. I have some more cards with the new Digital Release, which I show you over the next days. 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela