Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Oh What Fun Card with Singing Penguins from the October Release♥

Hi everybody,
as I posted earlier, I come back today with my second card from 
Craftin Desert Divas October Release.

For my second card I create a Winter scene with the cute Singing Penguins from the new Release.
I also use some Digital Stamps from the Winter Village Set.
I started first with creating the block of houses from the Winter Village Digital Stamps, printed them out on a piece of Copic paper and use my Copic marker for coloring. I colored the background also with my Copics. After this I cut out a Design Paper frame with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and glue it on my scene. Then I printed out the cute Singing Penguins also on Copic Paper and use also my Copics for coloring. I fussy cut them out and glue them in front of the houses. Because I wanted a snowing winter scene I use my white Gel Pen and made many little white dots over the whole scene, so that it looks like snow. For coloring the edges of my white card base I use also a light blue Copic Marker. The sentiment from the Oh What Fun Stamps I stamped on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and use also a light blue Copic Marker for coloring. Some white Sequins from the Polar Frost Sequins made my card perfect.

So that's my second card with the new Digital Stamps from the October Release. I'll hope you like both cards and enjoy my postings.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here tomorrow with my next two cards.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela