Samstag, 20. Oktober 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - New Digital Release / Happy Owl-idays with Stocking Owl Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a wonderful Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today starts the new Craftin Desert Divas Release, the whole Team share you many amazing projects over the next days/weeks with many cute Stamp sets and Digital Stamps.

For my first card of the new Digital Release I show you a card with the cute Stocking Owl.
I started first with printing the Stocking Owl on a piece of Copic Paper and use my Copic Marker for coloring. Then I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies. I also cut out a frame from Design paper which has almost the same colors as my colored image. Then I glue the frame and the image with Tonic Craft Tacky Glue on my Neenah Desert Storm card base. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies and stamped the sentiment from the Owlidays Stamp Set also on Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock.
For the final touch I glue some Shine Bright Sequins on my card.

So that was my first card of the new Release, I'll post my second card for today later today.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you later here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela