Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018

♥ Day 1 to Day 7 of #the dailymarker30day coloring challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
today I show you some colored images which I color during the first seven days from #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge .
If you didn't know anything about this coloring challenge, take a look at these posting from Kathy. I really love this challenge and it's my fourth participation for this challenge.

Okay for those who not follow me on Instagram I show you here the first seven days of my colored images. The most images I use are from Craftin Desert Divas, because I really love their images.

Day 1 
On the first day I create a watercolor background and color some penguins from the Craftin Desert Divas Sweet Chilly Time Digital Stamp Set.
 Day 2
On the second day of this challenge I colored some cuties from the Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Surprinse Digital Stamp Set.
Day 3
On the third day I create a cute birthday scene with all cuties from the Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set.
 Day 4
On Day 4 I create a border with the flowers from the  Craftin Desert Divas Flower Power Digital Stamp Set.
 Day 5
For the fifth day I use the Botanical Love stamp from Create a Smile which I have over one year and never use it before. I create with the colored image a card for the Create a Smile Tag It Challenge.
 Day 6 
On the sixth day I use also a stamp which I have over one or two years and never use it before.I use the Pink Cat Studio Winter Lily Stamp and create a watercolor background. I'm also using the Snowflake Flurries Stencil from Craftin Desert Divas. 
 Day 7 
On the seventh day I use the Craftin Desert Divas Valentine Accessoires for my background and the Love Cupid Bear as my main image.
I colored all my images with my Copic Markers.

So these are my first seven days of #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge. I'll hope you enjoy this posting.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog for the next seven days of the coloring challenge from Kathy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela