Freitag, 26. Januar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Happy Birthday Card with Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a birthday card with the cute Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Divas. I think this set is really wonderful, because there so many cute different stamps in there and they are all sooooooo cute.
For my card today I'll put all cuties together for a birthday crew.
 I create the images from the Craftin Desert Divas Birthday Surprise Digital Stamp Set with Photoshop and printed it out with my HP Laser Printer. For coloring these cuties I use my Copic Markers. After coloring I cut my image out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my white card base. The sentiment is from the Sending Sentiments Stamp Set and i stamped it directly on my card. For decorating my card I use a white Gel Pen and some Jingle Berries and Emerald Isle Sequins.

So that's it for today and I hope you like my birthday card. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela