Samstag, 2. März 2019

♥ Creative with Stamps - CH # 36 Friends ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Since yesterday we have a new challenge at
Sponsor:





3 Images of your Choice

 We also have a DT Call for our challenges, so hop over to the blog and check out the news.

For my card I decided to use the Friends Forever Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh, because it's really perfect for this challenge theme.
 I start first to create my background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers and let it dry. In the meantime I ink a piece of paper with Peeled Paint and Twisted Citron for my grass and let it also dry.
Now I stamp the images from the Friends Forever Stamp Set, color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. After that I cut out my background with a die from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies and the grass with a die from the Outdoor Landscape Two Dies. I cut out a piece of Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame DIes and glue it on my white card base. I stamped the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on my blue background. Now I glue the grass on the background and glue both with Fun Foam on my card. I assemble all images on my card and decide to cut out two little clouds with the Puffy Cloud Die. For the final touch I glue some Jingle Berries Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like my new card like I do and join our Friend challenge. 

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:





 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi what a lovely cute card thanks for joining us here at Penny's paper crafty challenge Lyn DT x.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela