Samstag, 16. März 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - My first Wedding Card with Wedding Day Digital Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you  a card with another new Craftin Desert Divas  Digital Stamp Set.

The Wedding Day Digital Stamp Set is really perfect for the coming wedding season.

For my card I create my own background with many little Digital Stamps from the Wedding Day Digital Stamp Set.
I create the background on my PC and printed it out on a piece of Copic paper. I color all images with my Copic Markers. Then I cut out the background with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies and the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies. I cut out a piece of white cardstock and inked the edges with a matching Copic Marker, glue it on my white card base  and glue my background on the card. Now it's time to print out my main image on Copic paper and color the bridal couple with my Copics. I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape on my card. I also print out a big bow and use the same Copic Marker as I use for the inked edges. I fussy cut it also out with my scissors and glue it with Foam Tape over the couple. 

So that's it, the card is ready. I'll hope you like my new wedding card.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.
 Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela