Montag, 18. März 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Bride & Groom Card with Wedding Day Digital Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with Craftin Desert Divas amazing Wedding Day Digital Stamp Set.

For this card I want that the bridal couple is framed from the flower wreath. I enlarged the round floral wreath to an oval, so that it fits on the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies.
I print out the oval wreath and the bride couple on a piece of Copic paper. I color it with my Copic Markers and cut out only the outside with my scissors. Then I ink a rectangle piece of Neenah Solar White paper with Distress Oxides Spun Sugar, cut out an oval in the middle with the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies and glue it on another piece of Copic paper. I color the edges with a light blue Copic Marker, which I also use for the inside of the oval frame. For more dimensions I glue the oval with Foam Tape on my card. For the final touch I glue some pearls from my stash on my card.

So, I'll hope you like my new wedding card. 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela