Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - First I need some Coffee Card ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and i'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my newest card with some Digital Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas.  For my card I use the Brewing Coffee Stamps for the background and the Coffee Time Bunny for my main image.
At first I create the background with the Craftin Desert Divas Brewing Coffee images on my PC and and cut it out with the largest Die from the Fancy Frame Dies. The little coffee beans and the teaspoon with sugar are from the Coffee Wizards Stamp Set. For coloring all my images I use my Copic Markers.  I printed the cute Coffee Time Bunny on a piece of Marker Paper and cut it out with a die from the  Stitched in Circle Dies and color ist also with Copic Markers. I glue the colored background on my white cardbase and then I glue the Coffee Time Bunny image with some Fun Foam in the middle of my card. I create the sentiment on my PC. For decorate my card I use only some Jingle Berries Sequins.

So that's it for today and I'll hope you enjoy this card. Many thanks for stopping by and I'm really happy to see you soon here again on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Angela another great card and the design is wonderful.
    Love the colours you have used.

    Hugs Debs xxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela