Samstag, 13. Januar 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Card with I LOVE YOU BEYOND MEASURE Digital Stamp ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you another card with a Craftin Desert Divas Digital Stamp. For my card I use the Beyond Measure Digi Stamp.
This Digi Stamp was a Freebie during the Craftin Desert Divas Release Event Party at the Facebook Gallery.

I create the image on my PC and printed it out with my Laser printer on some Copic Paper. For coloring I use my favorite Copic Marker and after that I cut it out with my scissor.
 I printed the sentiment, cut it out with a die from the Fancy Stitched Label Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam and two wooden hearts on my card. For the background of my image I use papers from the Doodlebug Cream Sugar Paper Pad and cut them out with dies from the Fancy Frame Dies Set. I glue the XOXO Paper with some Fun Foam on the red heart paper. For my card base I use some white Cardstock.  I glue also some Sweetness Sequins on my card.

So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela