Samstag, 5. September 2026

♥♥ Lawn Fawn - Honey card- Lawn Fawnatics #227 Fun with Food ♥♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card with the cute Honey Mice images from Lawn Fawn for the current 

Lawn Fawnatics #227

Fun with Food

For this Challenge I use the cute Honey Mice Set and I hope it's okay fo this theme.

I start my  card with create a background with the Grassy Pasture Backdrop: Portrait and use Distress Oxide Mowed Lawn for inking. Then I glue it on a piece of Kraft Cardstock and use the Distress Tool to trim all the edges. After that I glue all on my white card base.

 

I use stamps from the Honey Mice and from the Hive Five set and color them with Copics and Ohuhu Marker. i cut them out with my Scissors and glue the with Foam Pads on the card. The sentiment is also from the Honey Mice set and I cut it out with a die from the Everyday Sentiment Banners Set and glue it also with Foam Pads on my card. For the last step I glue some green rhinestones on the card and I'm very happy how it looks like.

With this card I'll take part of the challenge

 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #227 - Fun with Food

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela