Dienstag, 6. März 2018

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Bunny under the Tree Card for March Release ♥

Hi everybody,
 I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

I'm back with another card for the new Craftin Desert Divas March Release. All new products are available on the 09. March 2018 @ 3 PM EST.
Today I show you a card with the new Blooming Tree Stencil from Craftin Desert Divas.
Before I start with my card, I create my own brown Embossingpaste with some Nuvo Glimmer Paste and some drops of Distress Ink Refills Brushed Corduroy and Ground Espresso.
 Then I glue my Blooming Tree stencil on a piece of Bristol Watercolor paper and apply the paste of the tree. I masked the leaves with some Washi Tape, because I want to use some selfmade green Embossingpaste for the leaves.
After the tree is dry I apply the green paste for the leaves and let it dry again.
 In the meantime I cut out a flower border with the new Flower Border Die  and color it with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and let it dry. 
When the tree and the leaves are dry I cut it out with Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on a piece of  Gemstone Cardstock. Then I glue my Flower Border on the card.  I printed the little bunny from the Spring Friends Digital Stamp Set on a piece of Copic Paper, color it with my Copic Marker and glue it on my card. For the blossoms of the tree I use the little circles from the Flower Border Dies and glue them on the tree.

I'll hope you like my bunny card and you'll join the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Event Page
 to see many more inspiration from the whole Designteam. 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela