Sonntag, 26. November 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - I hear it's your Birthday card with Pet Shop Digital Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I hope you enjoy your weekend. I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the Pet Shop Digital Stamp Set from Craftin Desert Divas
This set is really cute and has so many individual stamps so that you can many cards with it.
Here I show you my first card with this set. When I saw it for the first time, I knew I would like to create an Action/Wobble card with it. 
 At first I create my background with Photoshop and printed it out with my Laser printer. For coloring I use my Spectrum Noir Markers. After coloring I cut it out with the largest die from the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on a piece of turquoise cardstock and on my brown card base. I create the sentiment on my PC, printed it out and cut it out with one die from the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my card.
I've printed the cute dog out with my Laser Printer and cut it out. I've glue it with an action Wobbler on the middle of my card. For decorating  my card I've used some Moonlight Kisses Sequins.

 So that's the first card I've made with the Pet Shop Digital Stamp Set,
 I hope you enjoy my new card. I show you soon some more cards with this cute Digital Stamp Set.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela