Dienstag, 12. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Planner layout / KW 36 ♥

Hy everybody,
I wish you a happy tuesday and I'm really happy to see you here  again on my blog.

Craftin Desert Divas has really many many cute Digi stamps. I really love them because they're all so cute. But did you noticed that they also have Digi stamps for Planner layouts for Filofaxing?
Today I show you my planner layout from the last week, where I used some Digi stamps from the Planner Basic Bundle

Because last week was my birthday I decided to use some colorful Washi Tape from Doddlebug, I really love the Dainty Dots Washi Tape. And here you can see my last week how it looks like in my planner, before I fill in my dates and deadlines.
I've printed out some of the planner Digi stamps on my sticker paper and cut them out. For the coloring I've used my favorite Copic markers, that works really fantastic.
The clearstamp set Yeti To Party was really perfect for my decoration, so I decided to use the cute Yeti with the cupcake for my birthday. I've stamped the images on my Copic paper, colored them all with my Copic markers, cut them out and glue them in my planner. 
The Donut Shoppe Washi Tape is also from Doodlebug and the little flower is from the ALOHA stamp set and fits perfect for my decoration.
You'll find the cute little muffins also in the Yeti To Party stamp set.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again on my blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela