Sonntag, 17. September 2017

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Tweet Wishes with Birds of a Feather ♥

Hy everybody,
I wish you a happy sunday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

For a while I've just told you about #thedailymarker30day coloring challenge from Kathy and today I'm sharing you some coloring and a new card with my colored Craftin Desert Divas images.

I've created a smooshing background with the Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade and Distress Oxide Wild Honey.  I've also splashed some golden color spots with my Gansai Tambi Watercolors on my background. After drying I cut it out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies.
  When I saw the Stamp Set Birds of a Feather I knew that's really a must have.♥ 
Because I can't sleep a shortly while ago I 've made a coloring night shift and colored many of these cute images. I've colored the images with my Copic markers.
 On the next day I fussy cut all images out and make my first card with these images.
 
I glue my distressed background on a piece of brown cardstock. For the frame I cut 3 or 4 frames from the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies out and glue them together, so there is more dimension on this frame.
After I decided which image I prefer for my first card I glue them on the background. I glue the little leaves and flowers on the frame and cut out a banner with with the Flag Banner Dies. The sentiment is also in the Clearstamp set and the sequins are from the Fall Harvest set.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela