Freitag, 22. September 2017

♥ Coffee Stick Box with Craftin Desert Divas for Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm sharing you a box for some Coffee Sticks that I made for my hubby's work. For my box I've used the cute Happy Fall Y'All Digistamp from Craftin Desert Divas.
The digistamp is designed from Tara (the owner of Craftin Desert Divas) especially for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
 I've created the box with dark grey cardstock and decorate it with Designpaper from the Flea Market Doodlebug Paper Pad. I've distressed all edges from the Designpaper and inked them with Distress Walnut Stain.
On the front of the box I've cut a little window with one die from the Fancy Frames Dies and glue a piece of acetate behind.
I've printed the Digistamp Happy Fall Y'all with my PC, colored it with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out. The two little pumpkins are from the Harvest Happiness Clearstamp Set. I've printed also the sentiment out, cut it out with one of the Flag Banner Dies and glue it with some Fun Foam on my box. I've decorate the box with some sequins from the Fall Harvest Set.

I'll take part of the following challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you here again soon.

10 Kommentare:

  1. What a super cute gift box Angela! LOVE your coloring!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. what a stunning and beautiful project. Love this glorious box.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the CDD image and all their gorgeous products you've used. Great card!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How adorable, love the beautiful coloring in this owl image!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your coloring is fantastic! What a cute card.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awesome box and great papers and coloring.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Such a fun box!! Great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Gorgeous coloring of this sweet image!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela