Montag, 19. April 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Thinking of You with Bee Mine Digital Stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

 I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I'm on the Magengo Design Blog and show you my new inspiration card with the cute Bee Mine Digital Stamp Set.

I start my card with creating the flower border. I create this border in Microsoft Word and printed it out on a Copic Marker friendly paper. I also printed out the little bees and the clouds. I color all images with my Copic Markers. For the flower border I decide to color them in a rainbow order. 


 I cut out the my card panel with a stitched rectangle die from Heffy Doodle. I use Distress Oxide Twisted Citron for inking the grass and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the sky.

Then I decide to print out another three flowers and color only the blossoms. I cut them out with a scissors and glue them for more dimension with Foam Tape on the card. I gue the clouds and the bees also with Foam Tape on the background. I stamp a sentiment from my stash (Pretty Pink Posh) directly on the background. For the last step I glue the card panel on my white card base and add two little rhinstones on the card.

I hope you like this card like I do. 

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela