Freitag, 22. Januar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - You Are A Superstar ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog and show you another card  with the cute Ballet Stage digital stamps from the new release.

 For this card I had the idea to create and little cheerleader scene and I'm really happy how the card looks like.


I start this card with creating all the images in Word. I use the Ballet Stage digital stamps and also use the files from the Ballet Stage and create the stage curtain. I printed out the images on a Copic friendly paper and colored them with my Copic Markers. Then I cut them out with a scissors. For the background I inked a piece of cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. For the ground I use Distress Ink Antique Linen and draw some texture with a pencil on the ground I glue the curtain with Foam Tape on the background and use my Misti Toll to stamp the sentiment from Lawn Fawn.  Then I glue the three "cheerleader" dancer with Foam Tape on my car. For the final step I add some pink Gemstones on the curtain.

I use these items from the Magengo shop for my card:

Ballet Stage Digital Stamps

Ballet Stage Files

 I hope I could inspire you a with my card. Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Have a great day.


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela