Montag, 18. Januar 2021

♥ DT Magengo - Love You slimline Card with Ballet Stage Digital Stamps ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo Blog with another cute card from the new Magengo release. For this slimline card I use the cute Ballet Stage digital stamps. You'll find the digis here in the Magengo Etsy Shop.

For my new card I decided to create another slimeline card with a Distress Oxide background.

I start my card with creating the background. I inked a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Seedles Preserves and Abandoned Coral and let it dry. Meanwhile I cut out the white panel with a die from Whimsy stamps and glue it on my dry background and then all on my white card base. 

I color the images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with a scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on my card.

For the final touch I cut out some tiny hearts in the same colour I used for the background. I glue them on the white panel and I'm really happy how it looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela