Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020

♥ DT Magengo - Getting the Christmas Gift ♥

 Hi everyone,

I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I'm on the Magengo blog and show you my new card with the cute Getting The Christmas Gift digital stamp set.

You'll find the set here in the Magengo shop. 

For my card I use the trees, Santa, two critters and the gift bag from this set. I also use the mountains from the Christmas Coral set. For the sentiment i use a clear stamp from Lawn Fawn.

I create my scene on my PC in the Word program, I love to create little scenes with the digital stamps. They're so many different ways to use them and the most fantastic thing I love with digital stamps: You can change the size for every project, no matter what size you need. I printed out the scene with my laser printer on a Copic friendly paper, because I mostly use Copic Marker for coloring. Then I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and color all images and the background with Copic Markers. If you are interested to know which Copics I use for my creations, please write it in the comment box below. After my coloring is done I glue my card panel on my white card base. 
Then I use a Wink of Stella Clear Brush Marker to add some sparkle on the mountains.
Because I really love glitter on my cards I also add some Stickles Star Dust on santas hat and on santas coat.
I hope you like this card and I inspire you a little bit to create also  an card with this set.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I'll hope to see you soon. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela