Mittwoch, 12. August 2020

♥ Clearly Besotted - Have a very mice day tags ♥

Hi everybody,

I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

 Today I show you some cute tags with the Undercover Plushies from Clearly Besotted.

I cut out three little tags and add some Distress Oxides cross the tags. Then I cut out the middle of the tags and glue the tags with liquid glue on my tags base. For the middle part I use Foam Tape for more dimension. I color the images from the Undercover Plushies with Copics and Tri Blend Marker nad fussy cut them out with the scissors. I glue them with thin Foam Dots on the tags.  I use the Misti Tool for the sentiment and stamp it directly on the tags. For the final touch I glue some rhinestones on the tags and I'm very happy how these cute little tags looks like.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela