Freitag, 13. März 2020

♥ My Favorite Things - Space Explorer Birthday Card for Sketch #480 ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new card with the some stamps from My Favorite Things. I made this card for the new Sketch Challenge #480. You'll find more information on the My Favorite Things Blog here.
For my card I decide to use the Space Explorer stamp set. I create a galaxy background with the Brusho Color powders and let it dry. When it's dry I cut out a stripe of the galaxy background, glue it on a piece of gold glitter cardstock and then I glue it on my white card base.
 Now I cut out the images from the Space Explorer stamp set, which I color during #thedailymarker30dday coloring challenge. I decide to use an action wobbler for the cute little astronaut and glue it on the galaxy background. I stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink on black cardstock and use the Lawn Fawn white embossing powder for heat embossing. For the final touch I glue some little golden stars on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like. 

With my card I'll take part of the challenge:


 So that's it for today. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela