Montag, 2. März 2020

♥ DT AAA Birthday Challenge - Game 11 - Flowers ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at 

AAA Birthday Challenge
For this challenge we want to see Flowers on your cards, we hope you like this theme and join our new challenge. You'll can join our challenge until the 29th March.

For my card I decided to use the Beautiful Friend Flowers from Clearly Besotted.
I stamp the image twice with Memento Ink Jet Black on my Bristol cardstock and masked it with masking paper. Then I inked the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and let it dry. After drying I remove the masking paper and I colored the flowers and leaves with my Copics. For the sentiments I use stamps from Beautiful Flowers and Blossoms in Bloom from Clearly Besotted. Then I cut it out with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and glue it on a piece of Kraft cardstock and then on my white card base. For the final touch I glue some bronze rhinestones on my card.

I'm so happy how the card looks like and I'll hope you join our new Flower challenge, but remember it must be a birthday card.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. That aqua background is so incredibly pretty, really makes the flowers pop! Beautiful card Angela.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card Angela. Your coloring of the flowers is fabulous and they do pop against the pretty aqua background. TFS

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela