Mittwoch, 1. Januar 2020

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - CH #108 For a Child ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with my first Christmas card in 2020.

Today starts a new challenge at
Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For this challenge we choose the theme
For a Child

I decide to use the A Beary Christmas stamps from Mama Elephant.
I started first to create a Distress Oxide background with Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch. After it is dry I cut it out with a die from My Favorite Things. For the snow hill I use also a die from My Favorite Things. I color all images with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut them out. I assemble all on my background and glue it on my white card base. For the sentiment I use a stamp from Clearly Besotted and a die from Craftin Desert Divas.

So, I'll hope you join our new For a Child challenge.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela