Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2019

♥ Lawn Fawnatics - Sending warm wishes card for Inspiration Board Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my new card for the current Lawn Fawnatics Inspiration Board Challenge #67.

For my card I decide to use the Snow Bunny Stamps, the Winter Village stamps and the Tree Before 'n Afters stamps
I start my card with creating a Distress Oxide background with Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Faded Jeans. Then I stamp the little snowflakes from the Winter Skies stamp set and use the Lawn Fawn white embossing powder for heat embossing. After it has cooled I cut it out with the Stitched Hillside Backdrop Landscape and glue it on my white card base. I color all images with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images with liquid glue on my card. For the two bunnies I use Foam Tape for a bit more dimension on my card. Then I use my white Gel Pen and add a lot of white dots on the whole card, so that it looks like a snowy day. For the sentiment I use a die from the Simple Wavy Banners and glue it with Foam Tape on the top of the card. For the final touch I glue some light turquoise pearls on the card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of this challenge:


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such a super adorable card! I love how you used the color board as inspiration for your wonderful Winter scene!. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela