Montag, 2. Dezember 2019

♥ DT Creative with Stamps - Polar Bear with Lawn Fawn ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Yesterday starts a new challenge at
 
For this challenge we choose the theme
Polar Bear

For my card I decided to use the Beary Happy Holidays stamps from Lawn Fawn.
I start my card with creating the background and stamp some snowflakes with a VersaMark Ink pad on my paper. I use the white Embossing powder from Lawn Fawn for heat embossing and let it cool down. Then I ink my paper with Distress Oxide Tumbled  Glass, Peacock Feathers and Mermaid Lagoon. For some sparkling I add some Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust on the background. I cut out the background with the Large Stitched 4 Bar Rectangles from Lawn Fawn and glue it on my white card base. I color the images with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images on my card and stamp the sentiment on a banner from the Simple Wavy Banners. For the final touch I glue some pearls on the card.

 So I'll hope you like my new card and join our new Polar Bear challenge.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

 QKR Stampede: CH #374 Anything Goes

Merry Little Christmas CH: CH #17 Anything Christmas Goes

Crafty Animals: CH #33 Anything Goes

Bastel-Traum CH: CH #83 Winter/Weihnacht - Winter/Christmas

Crafty Friends CH: CH #124 Anything Goes

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Great card! I love the animals and love the way you made your background. Great job!

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela