Montag, 9. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 9 with Hero Arts ♥

Hi everybody, I'm here again with another posting for today with my ATC Day 9 from the ATC Advent calendar.

For this ATC I use a cute stamp from Hero Arts and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.
I stamp the image on a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and color it with my Copics. At the bottom of the ATC I add some Stickles Star Dust and let it dry. Then I stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted with my Misti Tool directly on the ATC and glue it on a piece of light blue cardstock. For the final touch I add some Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew on the Christmas baubles.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela