Freitag, 6. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 6 with Heffy Doodle ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you the next ATC from my ATC Advent calendar.
For Day 6 I use the cute snow men stocking from Heffy Doodle.
I create a background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. After it is dry I use a stencil from Newtons Nook Design and some clear embossing paste. I color the image with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors. Then I glue the stocking with Foam Tape on the background and for the final touch I glue some white pearls on the snowflake background.

I'll hope you like these cute ATC's and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela