Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 22 with Clearly Besotted ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my ATC for Day 22 of the Advent calendar for my sweet friend @sililovespaper

For this ATC I use this stamps from Clearly Besotted. I really love this company, because they have so many many cute images.♥♥♥
I  create a little Christmas scene with stamps from the Triming the Tree stamp set and color the background with a light blue Copic Marker. For the images I use also my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker. I fussy cut them out and glue them on the ATC and then all on my blue ATC base. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti tool directly on the ATC and for the final touch I'll add some Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew on the light bulbs. 

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar. 
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela