Samstag, 21. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 21 with Vielseidig Elch ♥

Hi everybody,
 I'm here again with my second post for today.

Here I show you the next ATC from the Advent calendar for my friend @sililovespaper
For the Day 21 ATC I use a stamp from Vielseidig Verlag.
I create a blue watercolor background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and add some white splashes on it and let it dry. I cut out a hill with the Lawn Fawn Forest border die and  use Distress oxide Tumbled Glass for inking. Then I add some Embossing paste on the forest border hill and let it dry. In the meantime I stamp the image, color it with my Copics and  fussy cut it out with my scissors. I glue the forest border hill on my blue background and then I glue all on my white ATC base. I glue the image with Foam tape on the ATC. For the final touch I punched out some little snowflakes and glue them with some white pearls on the ATC.

 I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela