Freitag, 20. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 19 with Penny Black ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my ATC for Day 19 of the Advent calendar for my sweet friend @sililovespaper

For this ATC I use this cute little mouse from Penny Black.
I create a star background with a stencil from Clearly Besotted and Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans and glue it on my brown ATC base. Then I cut out a shape with a Spellbinder die and glue it with Foam Tape on the ATC. Now I color the image with my Copics, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it on the ATC. For the final touch I punch a golden star, glue it over the little mouse and glue some white pearls on the whole ATC.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back later for the next ATC from the Advent calendar. Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela