Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 12 with Craftin Desert Divas ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we have Day 12 and we're halfway through the ATC Advent calendar for @sililovespaper

For this ATC I use a stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. This was the first stamp I ordered from this company and I'm still in love with these images.
 For the background I use the Nuvo Shimmer Powder Blue Blitz and Atlantis Burst and add some white color splashes on it. After it is dry I glue it on piece of white cardstock. Then I cut out a snow hill with a die from My Favorite Things and glue it on the background. I stamp the sentiment with my Misti Tool directly on the snow. I color the images with my Copics and glue them with Foam Tape on the ATC. For the final touch I glue some white pearls on the ATC.

I'll hope you like this ATC and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela