Dienstag, 10. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 10 with Mama Elephant ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm back again with my next ATC from the Advent calendar.

For this ATC on Day 10 I use the Mama Elephant stamps from the Fuzzy Hugs Stamp set.
I create a Distress Oxide background with Peacock Feathers and add some white color splashes on it. For the snow hill I use a die from My Favorite Things and a dot embossing folder. I color the images with my Copics and my Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on the background.

I'll hope you like this ATC also and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela