Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Adventcalendar - Day 1 with Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn♥

Hi everybody,
I'm back again with another posting for today.

Over the next 24 days I will show you some ATC's which I made for an Advent calendar for my sweetie @sililovespaper

On Day 1 I use the stamps from Mama Elephant and colored them with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers.
Then I fussy cut them out with my scissors. After that I use the snow stamp from Lawn Fawn's Snow Cool stamps and use white Embossing powder for heat embossing. I inked the background with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans. For the snow hill I use the Forest Border Die from Lawn Fawn and a hill die from My Favorite Things, which I embossed with a dot embossing folder. I glue all together and then I glue it on a piece of light blue cardstock.

So that's my first ATC from the calendar and I'll hope you like it. Tomorrow I'll show you Day 2.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela