Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2019

♥ ATC Advent calendar - Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 with Lawn Fawn and Clearly Besotted ♥

Hi everybody,
I'm here again with another posting for today with the ATC's Day 3 / Day 4 and Day 5 from the ATC Advent calendar.

Here I show you my ATC for the Advent calendar on Day 3 for @sililovespaper
For this ATC I use the cute foxes from the Lawn Fawn Winter Skies Stamps and color the background with my Copics. For more dimension I cut out another scarf and glue it with Foam tape on the image. I also add many white dots as snow with a white Gel Pen.

On Day 4 I'll use the cute stamps from Clearly Besotted.♥ 
 For this ATC I stamp the Christmas tree from the Christmas Sea Stamp set and use my Copics for coloring. Then I stamp some fishes and fairies from the Festive Fairies Stamp Set, color them also with my Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. The sentiment is from the Christmas Sea stamp set.

On Day 5 I use the Ho Ho Holidays stamps from Lawn Fawn.
For this ATC I use the little Santa, the sledge and the cute little reindeer from the Ho Ho Holiday Stamp set and the little house from the Winter Village Stamp set. For the snow hill I'm using the Forest Border Die. I color all images with my Copics and Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. For the background I use the Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Faded Jeans.

I'll hope you like these cute ATC's and you'll come back tomorrow for the next ATC from the Advent calendar.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela