Mittwoch, 16. Oktober 2019

♥ Warm Winter Wishes with Evelin T Designs ♥

Hie everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a card with the Warm Winter Wishes stamps from Evelin T Designs.


I started first with creating the background with Distress Oxides Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers. After the background id dry I cut it out with the My favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics and glue it on my white card base.
I also cut out the Birch Tree Window from Simon Says Stamp and glue it on my background. Now I stamp the images with Gina K. Amalgam Ink and color the images with my Copics. I fussy cut them out with my scissors and glue them with Foam Tape on my card. I use a banner die from Craftin Desert Divas for the sentiment. For the final touch I glue some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:



Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Quelle adorable scene Angela, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OMG, this is just too cute!! What an adorable little scene. Thank you so much for playing with us at 52CCT this week. Rosi x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful card you made and I like how you use our colours :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at 52CCT.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela