Dienstag, 22. Oktober 2019

♥ Happy Fall Card with Bluebird Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a Fall card with the cute critters from the Hello Bluebird Fall Friends and Merry Greeters Stamp sets.

I started my card with creating the background. I use the leaves stamps from the Fall Friend Stamp set and stamp them on a piece of Neenah Solar White Cardstock with a VersaMark Stamp pad. Then I use the Ranger Gold Pearl embossing powder and my heat gun for heat embossing.
For the background I use the Distress Oxide Inks Dried Marigold, Picked Raspberry, Aged Mahogany and Vintage Photo. For the grass hill I use Twisted Citron and Peeled Paint. I also add some water splashes on the backgrounds. After it is dry I cut it out with My favorite Things Die-namics - Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX and glue it on my white card base.
Now I color the images from the Fall Friends and Merry Greeters Stamp sets with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images with liquid glue on my card. For some images I use Foam Tape for more dimension. I stamp the sentiment on a banner from My favorite Things and glue it on my card. At least I glue some golden Sequins on my card and I'm really happy how the card looks like.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Sweet Stampin: Feature a Creature

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: CH #453 Feature a creature

Crafty Friends: CH #121 Embossing-Wet or Dry

Crafty Animals: CH #31 Anything Goes

QKR Stampede: CH #368 Anything Goes


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Such a darling little fall card! I love your background!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge at QKR Stampede this week!
    Good Luck
    Crafty Hugs
    Dawn xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely card for our challenge at Crafty Friends . Xxxx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela