Sonntag, 1. September 2019

♥ DT Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Winter Wishes ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Sunday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new challenge at
Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For this challenge we choose the theme
We hope you like the theme and join our new challenge.


For my card I decided to use the Winter Village stamps from  Lawn Fawn. I really love this set and it fits perfect for this challenge.

I started my card with creating my background. I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans. I also add some white splashes on the background with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and let the background dry.
I stamp the images, color them with my Copics and fussy cut them out with my scissors. Then I cut out my background with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics. I also cut out some snow hills and glue them on the background. I also add some white embossed hills on the background and glue the whole background on my white card base. I glue all my Winter village images on the card. For the sentiment I use a banner from the Lawn Fawn Simply Wavy Banners.For the final touch I add some white dots on the trees. 
I'm really happy how the card looks like and I hope I can inspire you a bit to join our Winter Wishes challenge.
With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Creative Inspiration CH: Something Seasonal ( Mine is Winter )

QKR Stampede: CH #361 Anything Goes

Simonsaystamp Monday Challenge: S is for? ( My S is for snow)


Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela