Samstag, 8. Juni 2019

♥ Sending warm hugs with Clearly Besotted and Sunny Studio Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Saturday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Here in Germany we have actually really wonderful weather and for my card today I was inspired by the sunny weather.

I decided to use the Happy Hulas Stamps from Clearly Besotted and create a beach scene.
I started first to create the background with Distress Oxides Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean. If the background is dry I cut it out with the My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-namics.
I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Salty Ocean and cut it out with one die from Craftin Desert Divas Ocean Border Dies
Then I create my beach. I inked a piece of Neenah Desert Storm with Distress Ink Antique Linen, add some white, golden and brown splashes and let it dry. After it is dry I cut it out with the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics and glue it on my blue water and on my inked background.

Now I stamp the Happy Hula Girls from Clearly Besotted and the Palm Trees from the Seasonal Trees Stamp Set from Sunny Studio Stamps. I color all images with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue all images on my card and stamp the sentiment in the middle of the card. Finally I cut out a sun with a die from Craftin Desert Divas Beach Scene Dies and glue it with Foam Tape on my card.

 So that's it for today. I'll hope you like my new card.
With this card I'll take part of these challenges:

Always Fun CH: CH #113 Summer Fun

Cute Card Thursday: CH #585 Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door: CH 4th June Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


 

1 Kommentar:

  1. what a fun card. i want to be there! thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela