Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2019

♥ Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Let's see some Holly Challenge ♥

Hi everybody,
 I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.
Today is here in Germany a bank holiday and so we stay at home today and enjoy the sunny day.

Today we start a new challenge at 
Sparkles Christmas Challenge
For our new challenge we choose  the following theme

Let's See Some Holly

We hope you'll join our new challenge.

For my card I decide to use the Mondo Holly Stamp from Ellen Hudson and I think this stamp is perfect for the challenge.♥

Last weekend I found a video from Nicole Picadura on Instagram and I really love it. I think it's a great idea for my Christmas card and so I decide to give it a try.
I start first to create the background and ink a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock with Distress Oxide Crushed Olive. Then I lay down the Classy Stripes Stencil from Altenew over my paper and apply some clear embossing paste from Ranger over the stencil. I remove the stencil quickly and add some golden Wow Embossing powder over the embossing paste. Then I use my heat gun for heat embossing the embossing powder. After all is dry I cut my background out with the Inside Scalloped Rectangle Die from Craftin Desert Divas and glue it on my Neenah Desert Storm  card base. Then I stamp the Mondo Holly Stamp from Ellen Hudson on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and use my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker for coloring the image. After that I fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it with Foam tape on my card. I stamp the sentiment on a banner from the Flag Banner Dies, cut it out and clue it on my card.
For the final touch I glue some Coffee Break Sequins on my card.

I'm really happy how the card looks like and I'll hope I can inspire you al little bit.

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. I'll show you one more card later today. So stay tuned and have a great day.

1 Kommentar:

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela