Freitag, 3. Mai 2019

♥ Simply Create Too - CH #149 Anything Goes ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Friday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today starts a new challenge at
Simply Create Too
For this challenge we have this theme for you
Anything Goes
 You'll have time until the 31. May to show us your creations on the challenge blog.

I decide to create a Birthday Card with the Japanese Peony Stamp from Studio Katia.

I start with ink blending a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxides Peeled Paint and let it dry. Then I cut out a piece of craft cardstock with the largest Die from Craftin Desert Divas Fancy Frame Dies and in the middle I cut out an oval with the Inside Scalloped Oval Dies. I glue it on my background and add some golden splashes on the background. After it is dry I glue all on my card base.
I stamp the sentiment from Clearly Besotted with my Misti Tool directly on the oval. Now I color the Japanese Peony and some extra leaves from Studio Katia with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker and let it dry. After it is dry I cut all out with my scissors and glue it for more dimensions with Foam Tape on my card.
For the final touch I glue some Coffee Break Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like my new card like I do and I hope you'll join our new challenge.

 I'll take part with my card on these challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Week 17 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge: CH #453 Celebration

Moving Along With The Times: CH #96 Floral

Seize the Birthday: CH #164 AG with optional Texture

Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. 
Have a great day.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Such beautiful flower, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your colouring is fantastic! Great kraft background as well. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela