Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2019

♥ Gina K. Designs - Mother Day's card with Vibrant Blooms ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show a card which I create for my mother for Mother's Day.

For this card I use the Vibrant Blooms Stamp Set from Gina K. Designs.
I started first with stamping the first flower in the middle of the lower row. Then I make some masks of this flower and lay the first one of the flower. Now I stamp the other flowers on the right and left site. Then I use the second flower and make also some masks for the yellow flowers. I stamp the first one, lay my mask on it and stamp the others yellow flowers. I also stamp some of the leaves and some of the stems.
I color all flowers and leaves with the following ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Marker:
- 052 Bright Yellow
- 046 Mid Green 
- 043 Olive Green
- 230 Pale Rose
- 200 Almond Pink
 For the background I use the BG 11 Copic Marker. After my coloring is done I cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. Then I stamp the sentiment from the Happy Sentiment Stamps from Craftin Desert Divas directly on the card. I glue my panel on my card base. For the final touch I glue some Clear Drops from Studio Katia on the pink flowers. On the yellow flowers I add some NUVO Crystal Drops Morning Dew and let it dry.

My mother was really happy about this card  and I hope you like my new card also.

With this card I'll take part of these challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas: CH #420 Flowers and / or Mother's Day

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Pastel color Challenge

Stempelgarten Challenge: CH #80 Blumen

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely card and such gorgeous stamping! Thanks for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely! Thank you for joining our “Flowers” Challenge at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Liebe Angela, wow, was für ein super tolles Kärtchen. Die Farbkombi ist genial gewählt und toll koloriert!

    Vielen herzlichen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an der Stempelgarten Challenge.

    GLG und viel Glück
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela