Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2019

♥ Creative with Stamps - CH #38 Baby ♥

Hi everybody, 
I wish you a happy Thursday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Since yesterday we have a new challenge at
Creative with Stamps
 For this challenge we choose the theme Baby, so hop over to the blog and let yourself be inspired.
Sponsor for this challenge:
(3 images)

My hubby asked me if I can create a baby card for a colleague, so it's perfect for this challenge. I decided to create a special card with more then one image and so I decided to create a Joy Fold card.
On the front of the card I use a Digital Stamp from Whimsy Stamp and color it with my Copic Markers. Then I cut it out with a die from My favorite Things.
If you open the ribbon you find another image. For this side I use the stork from Magnolia. I use also my Copics for coloring and cut it out with a Tag Die.
On the next side I use two images from Lili of the Valley. Did you know that you can buy these cuties as a Digital Stamp? Here you'll find the LotvDigiShop.
And this is the inside of the card. Here I use a image from Craftin Desert Divas. On the right blue cardstock is enough space for the signatures from all colleagues. I decorate the card with Dies from Craftin Desert Divas, Joy Crafts and some Rhinestones. 

So I'll hope you like this card and I could inspire you to join our challenge.

With my card I'll take part of these challenges:

Die Cuttin Divas: CH #418 Anything Goes


Crafty Creations Challenge: CH #389 Anything Goes


Cute Card Thursday: CH #580 Anything Goes


 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela