Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - My last two cards as a Design Team member ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Wednesday and I'm really happy to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show two cards with Craftin Desert Divas new Digital release, the Summer Games Digital Stamps. 
I also let you know that these cards are my last cards as a Design Team member for Craftin Desert Divas.
For the first card I create a light bubble background stripe with the Bokeh Technique. I inked a piece  of Bristol Smooth cardstock and ink the paper with Distess Oxide Tumbled Glass. Then I made my own circle stencil with some circle Dies from Craftin Desert Divas. I inked the background with Distress Oxide Peacock Feathers and an white pigment ink and let it dry. In the meantime I printed out my image from the Summer Games Digital Stamps. I color it with my Copics and fussy cut it out with my scissors.
Then I cut out a white background with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue a stripe from the Bokeh background in the middle of my white panel. Then I glue it on my card base. I glue the image with Foam Tape on my card. Then I stamp the sentiments from the Wishful Thoughts Stamp Set on the card. For the final touch I add some clear drops with the Nuvo Crystal Drops Morning Dew as some more bubbles on the card.

For my second card I decide to create a one layer card. I create a background with the Hill Scene 2 Stencil. I use the Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean for the sky background. For the grass I use Distress Oxide Twisted Citron. I cut it out with the Fancy Frame Dies and glue it on my card base. Then I decide to cut out another border for the grass with the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies and glue it on the background.
I color the image from the Summer Games Digital Stamps with my Copics. I use my Misti Tool to stamp the sentiment from the Happy Sentiments Stamp Set directly on my card. Finally I cut out some clouds with the Puffy Cloud Die and glue it on my card.

So I'll hope you like these cards. You'll find the new Summer Games Digital Stamp here in the shop.

As you read on top of this posting, are these cards my last cards as a Design Team member for Craftin Desert Divas Digital Design Team. I've decided to step down from the team. I was until nearly two years in the Digital Design Team and I think it's time to go. It was really a fantastic time and I really love to work for Craftin Desert Divas, but it's time for changes. I would like to say Thank You so much Tara for this great journey over the last two years with Craftin Desert Divas. I wish you all the best for the future.

 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela