Montag, 1. April 2019

♥ Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Challenge #99 - Feature a Creature ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today we start a new  challenge at the

Sparkles Christmas Challenge
Challenge Blog

For this month we choose the theme:

Feature a Creature


For my card I decided to use the cute reindeers from Sunny Studio Stamps.
I start first to create my background with Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass and let it dry. If it is dry I cut it out with Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies, which is really one of my favorite dies. 
I also cut out some snow hills with a die from the Fall Border Dies and glue them with adhesive tape on my background.
Now I stamp my images on some Copic Paper and color them with my Copic Markers. For the right reindeer I use my Misti Tool for the mirror stamp technique. Then I fussy cut all images out with my scissors and glue them on my card. For the sentiment, which is also include in the Gleeful Reindeer Stamp Set I use a banner from the Flag Banner Dies Set
For the final touch I glue some white Sequins on my card.

So I'll hope you like my inspiration card and join our Sparkles Christmas Challenge.
With my card I'll take part of these challenges:


Sweet Stampin Christmas: Anything Christmas and Optional: Include Some Stamping

Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

7 Kommentare:

  1. The card is wonderful and the little moose look magical.
    Thanks for joining with Night-Shift-Challenge.
    Good luck and best wishes!
    Ilse (thera)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Angela,
    das ist ja eine wunderbare Karte, die Du bei NSS zeigst.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme und viel Glück bei der Auslosung.
    LG Flo

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw what a fun and adorable scene Angela. so cute. Love the dies and images you've used.Hugs xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is so adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals this month. Lisa DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Your card is super-cute Angela! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Tracey

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Jawohl, es ist "Vorweihnachtszeit"! Deas Glitzerpapier im Hintergrund peppt die Karte schön auf. Klasse.
    Schön, das du bei Night-Shift-Stamping dabei bist.
    LG SiDan

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Super cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' during March, come and play along this month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela