Montag, 8. April 2019

♥ Newtons Nook Design - Spring Card with Woodland Spring Stamps ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Monday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you a new Spring Card with the cute Woodland Spring Stamp Set from Newtons Nook Design.

Because I really love all the images from the Woodland Spring Stamp Set I decided to use all these cuties for my card.

I stamp the images on a piece of Copic paper and color them with my Copic Markers.
I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Paper with Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry and let it dry. In the meantime I color another paper with Distress Oxides Twisted Citron and let it also dry.
  I also cut out a white frame with Craftin Desert Divas Window Pane Die.
Now I cut out the grass with a border from Newtons Nook Designs Land Border Die Set and glue the grass borders behind the little windows. After that I glue my window frame on my inked background and on black cardstock. Then I glue the images in the windows and glue all on my white card base.  I stamp the sentiment on white cardstock, fussy cut it out with my scissors and glue it in the middle of the window frame. 
For the final touch I glue some Studio Katia Clear Drops on the images.

So I'll hope you like my new card like I do. 

 With my card I'll take part of these challenges:






 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.
 

4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic. Great images, too. Thank you for playing in my Animals challenge at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is brilliant! I love the background and the bright colours. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. awwww... is this card cuteness overload... love your coloring, your design and your color choice...
    Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Ute
    DT bastel-traum challenge

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela