Mittwoch, 24. April 2019

♥ Craftin Desert Divas - Third Release Card with Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set ♥

Hi everybody,
I wish you a happy Tuesday and I'm really glad to see you here again on my blog.

Today I show you my third card with Craftin Desert Divas new Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set.
For this card I decided to create a round card with the Stitched in Circle Dies.
I cut out a circle and inked it with Distress Oxides Fossilized Amber and Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry and let it dry. In the meantime I cut out my card base with the largest die from the Stitched in Circle Dies.
I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass for the water and another piece of Bristol Cardstock for the grass with Distress Oxide Twisted Citron. I cut out my blue cardstock with a die from the Ocean Border Dies and the grass with a die from the Outdoor Landscape 2 Dies. I glue all cutting pieces on my background and then on the white card base. Now I printed out my images from the Pond Friends Digital Stamp Set. I color them with my Copic Markers and fussy cut them out with my scissors. I glue the images on my card and decide to cut out one little cloud with the Puffy Cloud Die.

I'll hope you like my inspiration card with the cute Ponds Friends Digital Stamp Set. Join the Craftin Desert Divas Facebook Gallery for many more inspirations.
 Many thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon here on my blog. Have a great day.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen lieben Dank für Deinen Besuch hier auf meinem Blog und dass Du Dir Zeit für einen Kommentar nimmst.
Liebe Grüße
Angela